First day....Last memory...

As I was lazy ...I woke up with the sounds of auto and kids ...This day was the FIRST day to their school after summer..Though they enjoyed their holidays ..maybe ...They are back to school...When I went out into the lawn stretching by lazy body...Kids are shining in their respective school uniforms..
They were laughing and their talks are like birds chirping..Small kids are cute in their uniforms...After seeing them I was just dragged into my school memories... those days were memorable..No one can forget their first day to school,their favourite teacher and their first friend...And the one place we can have happiness ,friends,jokes,punishments, fights... Obviously childhood love stories...Those are ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...Just can't expressed ..So many mischeiouvs things done by us and the punishment rewarded to those are ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜...... I justdidn't even forget  my first day to V.L.St'ANNS..Hugebody...Auto..Friends..Lessons....New books,.. Everything has their own importance to make our day memorable,and the most important thing is SNACKS....Which we share  ours and fight for others...Then a loud call from my mother just pushed me back to the present..I'm not kid anymore....I just laughed and went on to my morning workout...
......Hope you all like it.....Just comment your school memories if you want.....B.KISHORE.

Comments

Anonymous said…
School days are simply awesome,I still wish I can turn the clock and go back to my childhood

Popular Posts