You will die soon ..

ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికీ వందనాలు.
I think you are somewhat surprised with the title. First I kept DEATH there but later changed it to make somewhat interesting.
The reason behind all this today morning while I'm having my breakfast my friend is making fun with other one that he will die in a month. The other replied if that's true then I would celebrate festival all the month then die. That one striked my mind and I started thinking of that all my breakfast and also in college..
"what should I do if I will die in a month" this one question roaming all over my thoughts. I got various options to spend those last days like travelling my dream palces, eating lot of food, sometimes I wanted to be a soldier and sometimes an IAS officer.. make a wish type...alot came into my mind..the thoughts went on with time.. after lunch I went to drop my friend to road along with my roommates while returning to my room  I was walking thinking of that same question then a car just passed away by my side.. just one inch gap I think so...it's very close and my brain is just in saturation mode thinking "what the fu*k happened"
I came to reality when my friend gave a bang on my head and other one just made fun and said "bro,you just missed your deathbed". Am I thinking of DEATH or the death is thinking about me😟.  I  can't forget that scene from my head. I reached my room and slept trying to not to remember any of that. Birth and DEATH are such complicated that no one can predict..
..
..
You, who is reading this just comment down your thoughts what you want to do if you will die in a month, best answers will displayed....
          హరహర మహాదేవ శంభో శంకరా🙏
                          -KISHORE KUMAR BEVARA🙂

Comments

Prabhu said…
I will kill u before I die..
eshwar said…
Nuvvu paiki poyaka ramba,urvashi,manaka, ela untaro whatsapp chey
Urs glassmate said…
Hell or heaven ekkadayna parledu amrutham matram ela undoo cheppuu chalu
Ikkada kantey baguntayy cheppuu roii nenu vachestaaa
Unknown said…
Life teach you a wonderful lessons ..may be this is the one.. keep smiling and put your efforts 😊

Popular Posts