A MAN

A man who turned me from not a hater to a fan..
A man who turned my thoughts from boring to nail biting ...
A man who made me his devotee with his patience...
A man whom I regret  till now for missing his shot on 2nd April,2011..
                     This isn't fair man
Coming from the school days I'm a fan of Sachin because that is only the name I know well in India team and at that time you are  raising step by step . Sachin and You played on same team but your craze parted our class into two parts ofcourse team  Sachin and team Dhoni. Actually I'm not a cricket fan and also sometimes I hate it. I didn't has any interest in playing I used to watch movies on Sundays while  all my friends are playing under sun that's one of my biggest mistakes. I get bored while watching cricket that's one of the reasons I hate it but when I started watching you honestly I never left the tv if you were on the field..on 2011 final while watching  I fell asleep as soon as you started batting and after you smashed the last ball into the stands my brother smashed my butt like viewers smashed dislike button on Butt's Sadak 2 trailer.... I deeply regret Mising that shot and whenever I watch that ball I get anger on myself how did I miss that ball..damn my sleep..after watching MS Dhoni movie I became a huge fan of your patience, discipline and your hardwork..even upto now when ever I feel low or sad I will watch your movie and to be honest every time it's boosts up my confidence ,after you got run out 9 July 2019 and you left with tears and when we are all waiting for your comeback again you left us in tears . I didn't cry when you announced your retirement but when I'm seeing news feed on social media and your videos and I'm like literally crying..miss you man.....yours forever fan

Comments

Popular Posts