FAREWELL

Hola amigos

How are you doing? I hope all are doing well. For the past few days the feel of missing my college and friends and the activities we used to do has been a lot. Well I think you are also feeling that way atleast I hope you do. For the past few days I have been thinking about the FAREWELL and what should I write about it. Frankly speaking I don’t have any idea how to start or how to keep the structure. Even now when I’m writing this I am thinking that I should put it down on a paper first and then on the screen. But…ummm…fck it, I don’t care about that. Actually that’s not my style, I used to write it directly as the words flow naturally in my brain and that’s what I’m doing now. And now its your turn to go forward with this or not because it will be long and if you don’t have the patience just stop reading and leave this page but if you are reading it I assure this will bring back your memories and its going to be a roller-coaster ride, I hope.

Chaliye shuru karte hai!

JUNE 18,2017

“Why this college? Why?” that’s the question kept my brain busy and with that question I entered COLLEGE OF ENGINERING aka N-BLOCK and I don’t know then how the college and the persons I met have an impact on my present. Who knows the persons you think you don’t like then may become your besties after,The persons you hate may teach the best lessons and who knows the person you see may mesmerize you. Who knows some person in blue-black creates an impact on you? Did you ever think of these before coming. No ???? I too didn’t. that’s how it starts and it did to me. You??

You may or may not get along with your roommates but eventually you feel bored when they aren’t with you. I got a an idiot who was with me from the first day to the last day of my college. Did you get any? If no its okay you got yourself. As the time flowed I met new friends, got my eyes on some. I can describe each one but it will take more of my time and as well as yours. Maybe next time.  

Classes, I still remember my first hour of my engineering and I still know how the fear chilled my spine. As you know its first, that too CPNM which I later failed in semester. The classes are common, some are boring some are interesting and some are “favourite”. Yeah you know what I’m telling. And what’s next you will become a BEAR GRYLLS and the college will be your SURVIVAL AREA. You will try to explore it but you won’t get more than 4-5 buildings to see. Am I right? Then you will see each and every class and check the people with your eyes from top to bottom which your brain attracts and orders you to. Agreed? You will check whose soft whose wild whose cunning whose masked with yours and eventually those assumptions end up in grave.

Thanks to jio, Digital India started and all of us dig ourselves in those 6 inch screens. Thanks to my father I had a semester time free from that thing. Ofcourse after 1st semester mine started…whatsapp…insta…status…story…lives…youtube…torrents…incognito and whatever that’s left.  When I got my hands on that thing, I got every contact of my class through the “whatsapp group”. That’s the best use I got from that bloody groups where people see the message but don’t respond. I still remember the fight I had once with my friend in my class whatsapp group. It was me who tried to throw some dirt and make fun but it backfired on me and I got offended and that conversation went out of limits where used some words infront of everyone(virtually) and most of them defended me and he got the other thing. To be frank the mistake was mine and I’m sorry for that. But later we both made peace and played football along for two years in our college. That’s how we boys end the fight and I don’t know about girls. No comments!!!

The three top things which attracted me were CENTRAL LIBRARY, AUDI car(someones) and playground. I think most of the students were attracted to that building in the middle looks like a huge cinema set. But we didn’t know one thing “all that glitters isn’t gold”. Yes that’s what I felt when I entered into it.  ofcourse it’s good but didn’t meet the expectations as seen from outside. The two things I liked in that is newspaper- English block and the SILENCE. Peace! Ofcourse sometimes it was ruined. Thanks to the so called love birds or whatever they entitle them. And next one AUDI car which used to be parked on the road infront of the library, I used to touch those rings on front of the car whenever I passed from it. That gave me good satisfaction. And the next one ground obviously, which we used to play and sometimes watch the girls hostel pretending to be playing.

And the after part is fooooooood. Aahh! That’s the best part which sometimes our hostel gave us nightmares. The best option we had is DHABA. Whenever the food isn’t good then CHALO DHABA. We used to go in groups and noodle/porota + thumsup(mandatory). As the days changed SWIGGY ZOMATO came in  and we relied on that. Order-reorder…order-reorder…eating two times paying for one time. That’s how we used to do it. Didn’t even spare the girls numbers for new orders. Food played a vital role in our hostel life. When it’s a month end then it’s a feast for us. Boys do you reckon???

And the best and worst thing that can happen to one LOVE or whatever you call it. No offense. Yeah I have seen many which they call it and some having it like a cloak around them. Its common these days, maybe the HAPPYDAYS effect. Hours…hours..hours of talking on phones and I used to wonder what is there to talk that much. I don’t know. Wherever I go they were like “I wanna follow..follow..follow you”. The reality is even a single one didn’t go upto marriage and everyone knows it but still. “sare saarle poyekalam vaste evadu matram aapagaladu”. And there is one more category CRUSH/ONE-SIDE. These are the ones filled with anxiety and jealous. Aahh jealous!! I still remember that feel when I saw the person I had a crush talking to someone else avoiding me and I still remember the anger and rage in me and I could’ve picked up a fight but I didnt, even if I want I couldn’t , instead of that I rushed to my room with that rag and took the snacks out and started eating. After eating the whole box what I realized is, well I will keep it in a simple dialogue “nee gf aa nee lover aa mari neekentra”. I wonder sometimes why did I get that thought of a fight. Silly me. If anything I learnt from that part is if you really feel that for someone let them be the way they want to live. That’s all you can do. No offense. And the later part is heartbreak, that’s a different story and that doesn’t need a special attention because everyone knows it. In addition to all these someone started a crush confession page on Instagram when I saw that, I wondered these idiots(whomever) don't have the balls to say those to the person they feel them for, but they will tell the whole internet about it. And the worst part is some people inorder to tease their friends they will keep these confessions on them with unknown names. Then on those lame sentences they will keep status..memes and everything that can pass the moment and yeah it's fun. We will go to any extent for fun. Am I right?

Apart from football my alternative relaxation is movies/series. Till now I watched 76 series and forgot the movie count. Beat me if you can. I used to go to N-BLOCK for wifi which I used to download. That’s the process wifi-download-watch-repeat. After all this comes the most intriguing part EXAMS. Tension arises in everyone. Mids…assignments…records….observations…labs and it would feel like choking. Did you choke? I bet you would. Digging up the rotten books, fighting for first benchers notes, library books, Xerox, pdfs these are the days where the class whatsapp group looks like the most useful thing in the world. Amid all these preparations start nightouts..important questions..previous year paper..seniors suggestion...topic divison…group studies..last minute explanations and this whole load of machine gun get unloaded in that 32 pages booklet. Just imagine if the paper is okay then all happy but what if it’s the opposite. The only way to get out of this reading the question find the keyword and write all you know about it and fill that 32 page booklet. Feeling like a victory you will get out of the room but deep inside you know it’s a 50-50 situation. And you know how everyone around you will react and you wont believe that. Everyones an actor, mostly Oscar performances. And the Oscars are awarded on the result day where you will look them in eyes and applaud them for their mind blowing acting. The one who tally with your mark will be friend and who isn’t will be foe. That’s how we react to that moment. And that’s one of funny and best moments we experience.

Then comes the holidays which we can’t bear and this covid made us hell through that. I wish we had more time together so we can enjoy our last days in college. I miss those days where we used to go to movies, have bday parties or should I call it making someone smell worst than a rotten egg. Night walks, late night meetings, pubg, and obviously a drink that we share and enjoy by blocking the cerebellum and letting the bodies drive us. But time shall pass and it has to because time and tide waits for none. It’s the way life has to be. But even sometimes this question haunts me WHY????

                            Adios amigos   

                                                                                                                                            bkk@006

Comments

Unknown said…
Sagam jeevithalu nasanam by central library only
Unknown said…
Thrown back to memories.ðŸĪŠ....

Popular Posts