Random stories

 

6:30 AM

MG road

Vijayawada

I was on my routine morning walk & so do many with their respective form of exercises according to their capabilities and the kids with their tiny legs making the calm and warm morning into a cute one. What more can I say a pleasant morning until I saw her.

Well there is this girl probably 2 or 3 years older than me walking in front of me. Yeah, ofcourse my eyes were drawn to her and all I can see is back of her and sometimes side cuts of her face which made my eyes stick to her and I didn’t care about the rest of world. I was looking down and back to her and sideways and again back to her. This phenomena continued until she slowed down her pace and turned 90 degrees which made myself to slow down but not my pulse. She opened a gate of a house and went in and that’s it, she’s gone.

But the thing here is, there is a name plate beside the gate which drew my attention further. on the name plate there is a name (of course) and along with that there is a designation which read as “Deputy Commissioner of Police” and at that moment my body froze and my heart skipped a beat and my mouth went dry. And at the next moment “Is she the DCP? No that can’t be or maybe or is she related to the DCP? Wait, is she the daughter of DCP? Maybe”these questions ran all over my brain. I know which dialogue comes to your when you read this. And atlast I looked at the name plate and thought “how the hell did I miss her face” and went on my way down the road. If I had remembered her the next day I would have looked right into her eyes unless something happen to me.

 

 

 

Around 11:00 PM

Seminar hall 4

Sreedhar's CCE

           

After the completion of a lecture about RBI, I just stretched my upper torso and hands around. And I slowly turned my head to the right with each degree and scanning every girl I can see clearly sitting one bench away from me. And at one point my eyes stopped on girl dressed up in a cement colour top and a black color pant or something. Eyes with kajal, curly hair throwing her looks all around her. I turned my head back to normal position, took a slight breath and turned back to her ad I felt like hitting on her until she responds to my eyes. After few seconds she looked at me and I sighed “finally!” and gave a smile and turned my head back to the board without watching her reaction. For the next 60 minutes I kept my head and in normal position and my focus on the concept so that I wouldn’t miss anything.

After the class completed, everyone stood up to leave so do I, watching her I took my bag and stood up and didn’t turned my face from her until my friend grabbed me by my shirt for something and when I looked back she’s gone. Missed her.

Comments

Yera DCP kuuthurlaku mogullu raara.....proceed ipooo..nee venkaaala nenuntaaa.
Ina em manishivi ra NV poddunna okaru kaaavalantav...
Malli sayanthraaaniki...

Popular Posts