Lock-Look-Repeatuu

 Seminar Hall 4

Class: Modern History

Topic: INDIA-Post Independence

The class was going fine and topic was interesting and I was mostly focused and everything was going well until the moment when the Lecturer referred Indira Gandhi as Manchu Lakshmi……that’s it…I’m done. I mean how can he compare like that, to be honest I felt like “what the SNOW!” my listening levels went from most to least, actually I felt like they were dead. Then I thought I would try the thing I learnt from the book I read that previous day and I got into that……Whoa! Whoa! I didn’t tell you the back story, my bad. Let’s start with a story from 1995.

1995-DDLJ, well one of the most celebrated films and a beautiful story. There’s one particular scene in that where SRK ofcourse Raj says “PALAT…..PALAT…” and eventually Simran turns back to have a look at him. That’s it BGM start…. Have you ever wondered how did it happen, I mean how she turned back. If you ask anyone, they may say it’s LOVE and all others fascinating stuff and if you ask me I would also have said that because I too believed that or not so.

Now let’s get back to your past, just go back in your life and think when you had some crush or girl/boy you wanted to talk and wanted to befriend him/her for some reasons. At some point you continuously stare at that person and suddenly that person stares back at you and you suddenly look away. Remember? Did you feel that? I think everyone had experienced something like that in school/college or maybe somewhere else. Come on! Not even once, I bet you had.

Now you may wonder what I’m trying to say here. Okay I’m coming the point, once I read this book called “The Power of Mind” and there was some explanation about those “back turns” you read above.

When we concentrate on a person without any disturbances, then our body will create some vibrations with some frequency which the other person body absorbs it and merges with their frequency and makes that person turn back to you.

Well, to be honest I thought its just a hypothesis and actually didn’t believe that. After sometime I thought why don’t I give it a try, just wanted to see if it works. So, I fixed my roommate as my subject and started it. First time I couldn’t concentrate and took a deep breath and tried second time and it didn’t work and I thought to give one more try and I did it with concentration and he turned to me and asked if I had called him and I was like OMG it worked and to my craziness I tried on it on my other roommates and it worked every time. This’s gonna be fun.

Well now getting back to the beginning, I was in that Modern History class which I lost interest and then I thought to try this on girls and the subjects are plenty in the hall and to my advantage I was sitting on one of the last rows and all I can see is board and back of unkown heads. All I have to do is pick one girl randomly and I was searching and I stopped at one girl. All I can see some side view of her face and she’s wearing a white MASK and a transparent framed GLASSES, damn! These spects reminding me of someone, whatever let’s do it. And I watched her concentratedly without giving a single ounce of doubt to my friend sitting beside me and after few seconds she looked BACK, GODDDDD!!!! It worked…. Mannnn!!!! she looked back. Well I compressed all that excitement at the moment and I gave a “eyebrows” gesture with a light smile and she turned back to the front. I didn’t notice that my friend watching me all the time and he gave a look like…..you know how it would be and he asked me what was all that and I explained all of that for the rest of the class. For that day it was all over our fun time talk in the evening.

The next day….same hall….same topic…same lecturer except my place and I was looking for that girl and to my surprise I was sitting more nearer to her than the day before. So after sometime I did it again and she responded looking back and turned towards the board. With some sort of enjoyment I kicked my friend with elbow mistakenly on his ribs and he groaned in pain and gave a scary look, like “neeku saave ra, confirm neeku saaave”. The next day I didn’t find her in that crowd being bit disappointed I took up a new subject and repeat. 

Lock---Look---Repeatuu

Lock---Look---Repeatuu

This went on for few days……………..

Wanna try???

Comments

Mee nanna ninnu saduvukora sinnoda ani pampiste..
Nv veshalu ivi...(,andhuda).
Unknown said…
Extraordinary mind-blo
wing
Anonymous said…
Nice 👌
Jeshtnavi said…
As you asked me for a comment🤭🤭 Mee nanna gariki ne blog choopincheddam mari😅
Nothing said…
Ohooo that aaaa
eshwar said…
Ee sari nenu kooda try chesta mowa
Thop raasau👌👌
Inti back side aunty vadiyalu vesthunte ilane chusa. Aunty chudeledhu kaani, aunty ni chudadam uncle chusadu🚶🚶
Anonymous said…
Try chestham dude, gattiga chestham
👏For writing...
Unknown said…
Frequency matching yendhi raa idhi emi anna low pass filter ha.. leka high pass filter ha..
Anyways this is also happened to me..

Popular Posts