....

Hola senors and senoritas... after a long time I see..what should I say...exams yaar😬..a heck of work...one day batting...important  questions... actually slips😜...I hope you all know how exams would be...after all that I'm having some good time to spend on my blog..and about the title I don't know what to keep there...so I left it blank...after reading this completely suggest me the title what comes first into your brain..okay why late ...let's get into our stories...

Story 1:-

Los Angeles,1984,womens 400 metres hurdles finals Olympic race...as the race started participants sprinted like Cheetahs as they were running to hunt the prey... after the completion of race...the whole stadium is looking at the scoreboard for 3 & 4 positions...Romania clinched Bronze from India..with a difference of 0.01 seconds...you know who's that athlete represented our country...she's none other than P.T.Usha aka "Golden Girl of India"..not she we lost bronze medal with 1/100 secs difference...

Story 2:-
Rio de Janeiro,2016,women's Olympic Gymnastics finals...after the completion of the finals the scoreboard displayed the results ...again our country stood 4 place with a difference of 0.015 seconds while Switzerland clinched the bronze medal from our athlete Deepa Karnakar...we lost another medal with 15/1000 seconds difference....
.
.
You know what the media told about India after 1984 Olympics "India don't know the value of 1 millisecond"..Do we???..what if P.T .Usha won the medal...then how would it be..just imagine...that 1millisecond costed us some development in athletics...
What I'm trying to say is we are wasting our time in lot of unnecessary things...what I suggest you is(take it or leave it)..either use your time or enjoy in your time BUT don't regret it...I'm not a philosopher. So I'm not giving any other ...
If you like it just share it to your loved ones...don't forget to suggest the title...I'm waiting...see you all next time...--Kishore🙂
                      

Comments

Unknown said…
You're very little time to reach a d..a. g..l like you said...

Popular Posts