SUGGESTION

Hola Amigos! Hope all are busy in your lives. If you are reading this thanks for sparing some of your valuable time. Today I'm gonna tell you a real story of a sportsperson,you will know him by the end of the story. So read it completely..let's hop into..
.
.
.
In Chennai the Indian Cricket team stayed in a hotel called "Taj Coramandal" for the test series. One day a player of the team ordered coffee to his room. A waiter of the hotel serviced him with coffee and while leaving his room the waiter asked his permission if he can talk for a minute about cricket. The player said okay, then the waiter told the player the arm gaurd he was wearing while playing is changing his batting manner. So he suggested the player if he could change his arm gaurd so he can do better in upcoming matches. The player thanked him for that and redesigned his arm gaurd for the next match. After that he got good results and scored well in next matches. You know who's that player...any guess??...he's none other than Sachin Tendulkar- God of 🏏..I read this story when Sachin released his autobiography "Playing It My way". And recently Sachin asked netizens if they could track the waiter. Within a short span of time he was found and his name is GURUPRASAD...
Sachin also told GURUPRASAD was the only one suggested him about his arm gaurd and only two persons know about this , those are Sachin and Guruparasad
.
.
.
Okay from this story what I learnt is when someone is giving a suggestion better we listen to. We follow it or not that's secondary. Sometimes  solutions come from their mouths we should catch them carefully. What if Sachin simply neglected waiter by thinking "afterall a waiter!",he would never know that result of changing his gaurd. Though we don't like to hear them but it's good sometimes. Once my father gave me a suggestion I neglected it after that I ended up in bad result 😟. Then onwards  I never neglected my father's suggestion even I like it or not.. I hope you all get my point..see you all next time..
           ...... best wishes to all.......
                          BEVARA KISHORE KUMAR 🙂

Comments

Popular Posts