covED -19

When I was in my first year, if the dinner isn't good in my hostel I used to walk 3-4km to reach canteen/dhaba to satisfy my appetite and to fulfill my tummy. But now time's changed..the solution lies in our hands. One app delivers food according to our interest and budget within 30 minutes, thanks to SWIGGY & Zomato. Every problem has solution but it takes time.
 .
 .
We all know the whole world is under COVID-19 pandemic attack and our country is in 21 days lockdown. I think we are going to face some problems of daily needs due to quarantine. For example yesterday I saw a meme in Insta "online grocery seller BigBasket  site & app crashed due to high traffic" see there's the problem started . Not only this there will be more in future. If we take COVID-19 , according to sources when it was in foundation stage in China I mean when first case tested positive ,one particular country started  preparing for a war. When corona was on rage (epidemic stage) it shielded with all its possible ways and held it to keep the country safe. That country is none other than SOUTH KOREA . If you want to know more just go through the newspapers or internet....
.
.
My dear readers especially engineers, I think you (including me) all are busy with your phone's , OTT,..etc,. If you notice any problem around you just think of a solution to it. Though you may or may not implement it immediately but I hope it will be useful in future if we face a situation like this. I hope you all got my point..
                #stayhomestaysafe

Comments

Unknown said…
జై తెలుగు దేశం
Greekgod said…
War on chinaaaa jai kim
Unknown said…
We have a solution about this relationship
Unknown said…
Jai jagan jai Paracetamol jai Bleaching powder
Prabhu said…
Dhule ra neetho

Popular Posts