dANGER

Hello all..hope all are okay..though quarantine is boring but it's good for us to stay safe. Even I'm bored..my daily routine is  eat➞movie➞sleep➞repeat that's it😜
Today I'm gonna tell you something which I was experienced.  I hope you would enjoy it
.
.
One fine morning I woke up at 6:30 AM and came  out to stretch my body. Did some work outs and laid on couch for sometime and later picked a book and started reading. It was around 11:00AM my mother insisted me to take bath several times and I told her that I will take bath after completion of reading. After sometime I took towel and went to bathroom. To my surprise the whole bathroom was applied with bleaching powder. At a point of time I'm completely lost my mind and rushed to my mother and asked her why she didn't tell me to clean the bathroom before. She told me to clean and  then bath. After listening that I controlled my anger and took the brush and started cleaning. After completion of most part of work I don't know where this anger came from I just knocked the brush hardly to the edge of the wall and it's broken into pieces. My mother and father came out and started  scolding me. In some sort of saturation I completed bath and dressed up and went out and bought FEVISTIK .  I collected the broken pieces and started to keep them in a position inorder to fix them. After a lot of hesitation and patience I sticked them together. And I kept it under sunlight for 3-4 hours. Meanwhile I searched in Google how to fix broken plastic objects and came up with an idea of heating it. At the time of lunch me and my mother had an argument and after that she stopped talking with me. I know that anger won't last more than a day.

After lunch I took a matchbox and started to heat the fixed pieces without melting so that it would stronger than before. After completion I kept it under sunlight for rest of the time.
.
.
The sun was going down ..
I took the brush and checked wether it is strong or not and it was in good condition.
I felt like an achievement and smiled by remembering a dialogue from a movie but that smile didn't last longer. As soon as I started washing the floor the brushe is broken again and it's more vulnerable than before. "Broken object may not be fixed but if it is fixed it would be more beautiful than before" for that I added "but may not be strong" from this experience and throwed the pieces into dustbin and bought a new brush and cleaned the bathroom twice. The next day I woke up at 7:00AM and cleaned underground tank and helped my mom in her works so that she will talk to me. Eventually she started talking and I'm happy. I know how to deal my mother anger. They are mothers how long the anger will stay in them. After this I tried to control my anger and managed my works somehow..all I'm saying is don't show your anger on objects because they can't understand your situation where as on humans some understand some don't so be careful when you deal with some situations.
I hope you all got my point..
                   ....BEVARA KISHORE KUMAR
                #stayhomestaysafe#

Comments

Unknown said…
Neeku body ekkadundira
Unknown said…
Ayya koppadaddu
Nee kopam సేపం
Prabhu said…
Let's take a moment to appluad this body builder

Popular Posts