S12

 It's midnight 12:54 I can't sleep bcoz some thoughts can't let me sleep or it's bcoz of that nap I had afternoon. Ok hell with that afternoon nap. Never thought I would write at this time but it's okay. I hope this will be one of your notifications when you switch on the mobile data the morning you wake up and I'm gonna tell you all about 4 persons or say "idiots" ofcourse my roommates or roomies whatever you say.  

Every group has a intelligent idiot , playboy/flirt, mischief and a pulpy orange and mine are those. I will tell about one by one according to timeline

June 18,2017. I met the first one "mischief" clean and white face and neatly combed skinny guy with a ""BOTTU"" . On seeing him I thought here comes the decent roomie but that changed along time . 'Looks deceive you' he's not as decent as I thought . Literally he's a like RAMACHARI and APARACHITUDU mix. So many dialogues are roaming in my head but I can't write them all to describe him. After a year he got a company and from then on I'm watching the second version . He's good guy and I love him and not as you think . I'm describing the mischievous side of him which some are unaware of. And also he was sort of nerd. You should look his eyes at the time of exams. They look like volcanoes....🐍

Now let's move on to the second idiot the "INTELLIGENT" one . He's intelligent but an absolute idiot and worst of it. I never thought I would bear and idiot like this. In my second year of graduation he entered as my roomie and there started the torture & fun part. This one and the above one joined to rip me apart in every aspect. (Mental torture 😂) He was 💔 but intelligent and cheerful and most of it an as*** No..no..! Worst of the 4. I don't know how to describe him . He will know new things and tell us about them . As I said he was the guy💎

And the next one , in every group of liquor bottles there will be a pulpy orange or in a group of non-veg there will be a VEGETARIAN and the one is him. He is type who comes into middle of a discussion and becomes a idiot 🌹. He's our little brother. I don't where he gets his dumb logics and want to win fights with them and ofcourse we find them funny. Whenever we are eating non-veg we will do something to eat it but he won't , atleast once we will make him to eat non veg and it's our goal..dream..dream project.

And here comes the most awaited character the playboy/filrt/tiger rice candidate the last one to enter as my roomie the JUNIOR. He's one of our college finest flirters and we are proud to say that . Anyone will maintain them (💃)in contacts or in photos but this one maintain them on his heart that's the reason his heart rate will rages sometimes. Ask our CC steps that will tell his tales . When we see his chat we'll get either laugh or 🤢🤮. He's LATERAL ENTRY so we call him JUNIOR. And sometimes we want lay some rock cravings(shilaphalakam) for his records of flirting. Enough of this idiot . I want his heart ❤️ should be healthy with good ECG readings.

Whatever my mood is or however my day is when I step in my room I will always laugh bcoz of these 4 idiots and thier jokes and other things they do. Wherever we are we gather at our CC and we gaze at girls in college who pass before us and we roam after BURKHAs🧕 for one of our idiots. Once we are at one place we will laugh..fight..tease and last but not least we love each other we are brothers from different mothers .There's a lot to write about these idiots but...oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Is this me writing about these ..okay it's enough. Atlast these 4 ruined my sleep.. high time ..and ofcourse if you like it share it to your idiots and I'm waiting for your replies and obviously your IDIOTS-bkk@oo6

Comments

Popular Posts