EX-GIRLFRIEND

 13-05-2021

   10:40PM

Once my friend asked me to write about a situation which we recently faced due to sudden decision of our college. Rajahmundry, hotspot for covid cases but at the beginning our college didn't give a thought about it, as it thought we follow the rules strictly and we felt good about that decision. Before Ugadi many of my friends left to thier hometowns and planned to return after 10 days. We reached our homes and after Ugadi many of us booked tickets to Rajahmundry so am I. But before the day of my journey something isn't good and I felt like I shouldn't go. I told my mom that something isn't right and I don't know why my mind is telling me not to leave home. She told me to cancel the ticket and remain there for 2 more days if I want. But I didn't consider it, all I thought was it's just a home sick like feeling, it's normal. Next day(I forgot the date)I left to RJY. It was 5:15 AM, I was alone walking down the university road to my hostel. I reached hostel and slept for a while and when I woke up in the morning a rumour was running all over that our university will be closed for a while due to second wave and I felt like WTF! After sometime I thought let's wait for the university update we don't know what's true, why panic. So as time passed , in evening everyone's mobile is literally alarming. University circular released stating that University will be closed due to second wave of covid. It dropped a bomb in our last semester plans and enjoyment, to be honest we have only 2 months literally and it was also gone. It's over ..gone ....pack up.. ASSAM..if corona would stand opposite to me then I would be like "osey tuppas dana unna kasta time kooda mingesav kade..nee". The fun part some of my friends are in middle of thier journey when this circular was released and I expected thier reaction. Okay I packed everything , didn't leave anything that's important. Talked to friends who are there at that time and one by one is leaving and I was ready to leave and I left ........

Home :

I reached home and I don't know what to say to my parents. I sanitised everything I brought and arranged them according to my mom orders. After 2 days, my birthday came and I was busy with my mobile as that was the only day everyone will get to us. That night a small cough started and next day it joined hands with cold. They both started ruining my head. The next day headache started and a slight temperature raised. I took some medication but it didn't work and next throat pain started and some thoughts started to run in my head. My mom suggested me to take corona test, at first I opposed but later agreed and next day I went to hospital and they took my samples. And I came home but I was afraid about the result. It takes min 1 day to get the result but I chose to stay in first floor of my house to stay away so that my parents won't get infected if the result is positive. Later I got the test results and it said I was tested NEGATIVE. I am happy all my fear gone but the cold, cough,throat n body pains aren't . So I decided to stay away until I was recovered. Next day thermometer recorded 104° and my parents are confused about it so am I. Later that day my dad took me to hospital, there doctor ran some tests. Examined the X-ray and said it was my ex-girlfriend striked me. It was playing with health since my childhood. It was the reason for all these conditions. Everytime it used to play with my heart but this it came directly to my lungs, and I was like "idekkada daridram doctor mawa". I lost my smell and taste senes, everything I ate tasted similar and like it has no taste. I lost my appetite and patience. My parents provided me good food, dry fruits and whatever needed but nothing satisfied me. One day my mom made dum biriyani and I couldn't eat it as I did before. For first time I strained to eat Dum Biryani.After that I was like "naa potta meeda kottav kade" to my ex. I couldn't watch movies or webseries. I was drained out of fluids. Doctor injected something called IV injection (I don't what it is)to my hand and injected 2 injections daily for 4 days. After that my ex started to leave me and for 10 days I was alone and after that I was okay and I entered into my house. Okay now it's your turn..tell me if you faced any. Don't mind any spelling or grammatical errors

Comments

Unknown said…
ex-girlfriend evaru raaaa?
Unknown said…
Rey NV inkaa poledaa
Unknown said…
Feel avvaku ra mobile vundhiga...!

Popular Posts