LAST MESSAGE

 Dear Junior,

Hope you are doing fine at home though you lost much of your 3rd year but there are good chances for having good final year. We already lost most of our college time due to this pandemic which ruined our games, laugh, snacks, swiggy, mostly for many their partners(whatever they call) and ofcourse I miss some of my interests which I used to watch. Why I'm here today to tell you the three things which I learnt from my college and I think these maybe useful to you.

REGRET:

I think you all know the meaning or Google it if you don't. There are plenty of moments which we all regret. Sometimes regret is a good thing but that doesn't mean all the time. You do whatever you want, you play,study,enjoy, dance,learn,drink or roam behind girls/boys, chat or whatever it is. But never regret for what you did. If you start regretting about the past then the present will also become a regret in future. There will be many things happen in your life , sometime a day is a bad or a situation is  bad, don't think of it. That gives you nothing but a waste of time all you should do is to learn from it. The next time you won't repeat that and all you should know is how to move on , I know it's hard but it's worth.

ENDURANCE:

I think most of you know this. Capacity...capability. What I want to say that is one should have a good physical and mental endurance. When I was in college I saw many people who don't care about their Physical health. I don't why, but it's their issue they have do deal with it. And when coming to mental health, that is mostly linked with physical health and I think you understand what I mean. Most of the people are interested in their mobile phone rather than their health. This may get you angry but it's the truth. Don't ruin your mental health with unworthy thoughts of that doesn't care about you. Take care of yourself first and rest will be next.

WHY THESE? :

Before pandemic I read an article in a magazine when I was in Library. It was about professional courses in India. Do you know how many professional courses exist in our country. Take a guess.. 10--20--50.... No, there are 250 professional courses in India. You may get shocked but it's a fact. Many of us aware of only some like Engineering, Medicine,Law, Finance,IT. In future when your tummy starts to increase it's shape tell your kids this and tell them to choose a different path rather than these. I hope you would do that. Tell them there will be happy days in engineering but it won't be like HAPPYDAYS movie.

There are many things I can tell but I'm still learning from them so it's not good to say. Finally I will conclude with an example.

When you come out to the real world, you will struggle and you have to. Problems start to round up you like GABBA Fort. Mouths start to throw PAINY words for every failure but be patient and fight till it's a do or die. When the situation comes then start like GILL, defend like PUJARA and finish like PANT and whatever fort is or how strong it is , everything thing will fall. When you look back all that you should remember is struggle which is more important than result. Struggle is real, let it.

Hope you all get my point, have good ahead

                                                  Your Senior.






Comments

Unknown said…
Entra nee Goola..
Unknown said…
As sarle NV vellu ika
Unknown said…
Ni list lo juniors kuda vunnara!

Popular Posts