BEBAMMA

 Hello boys and girls 

welcome to my podcast ALOHOMOOOO....ushuu..sry my bad. 

Hi everyone, I hope all are doing well and would be busy in their after BTech part, I think so 😂. It's been a long time and here I'm with another incident that was pretty memorable for me and my friends Mahesh and Badreyyy.

Nee Kannu Neeli Samudram...ahhh..what a song...what a music🎶..and ofcourse heroine ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍. I was literally obsessed with this song in 1st lockdown and used to listen nearly 10-20 times and that Spotify would be like : "inkeppudu idey song aa, marchava". And in addition to this I used to watch this song on tv whenever it's telecasted on Gemini/Maa music and literally after sometime I got the timings when it will be telecasted. That was the impact of that beauty on me.

Due to corona the movie release got delayed and finally it reached the screen and the film entertained the audience, I think so. After 4 or 5 days after the release of the movie a success meet was planned in our own RAJAHMUNDRY and I was excited that I would get a chance to see the BEBAMMA and the day came. College over and me, Mahesh and Badreyyy are ready, we instantly got a bike and we rode to the concerned place i.e Margani grounds something.

As we entered there were so many like us waiting for the only BEBAMMA screaming the name. We trio(me, mahesh, badreyy) held our hands tightly so that we won't get seperated in that crowd. We started advancing by pushing ourselves through the crowd towards the stage and there was one barricade between the guest space and us and some of the crowd broke it but the security was tight and there was plenty of police force to resist the crowd and in the meanwhile our trio broke and i was seperated from both of them. There were no signals there and I tried to call them, but no use, after a long search we met each other and  I was like " tirupathi lo venkanna swami choosinappudu kooda inta aanadam raled ra". And the cast and crew started to give thier speeches and it went like ....DSP... Vaishnav... Director...Ram Charan (special guest) and finally the one I was waiting for KRITHI papa aka BEBAMMA. I couldn't get a clear view because a boat was kept there on stage and then Mahesh lifted me on his shoulders for a good view and there it is I got clear view and ahhhh.... I was satisfied. I was in some sort of Euphoria at that moment. And I said  "arey manam aa constable ayna bagunnu, Inka daggara nunchi choosevallam" and then Mahesh showed me an officer standing next to the constable, with 3 stars on his shoulder and IPS attached to it and I was like awe...and then he said "nuv oka IPS officer ayte appudu security nee chetilone untundi kada" and I kept mum for a moment. My thought stopped at that constable but his thought went upto the officer. That day I learnt a good lesson i.e 

WHEN THERE'S MORE TO ACHIEVE DON'T SETTLE FOR LOW.

I think you all got what I'm trying to say and if you like it share it with your friends and 

            "Happy Birthday BEBAMMA"

P.S : I watched the movie after attending the succes meet





Comments

Popular Posts